I've been a big fan of both Joshua Becker (BecomingMinimalist.com) and Brian Gardner (NoSidebar.com) for years as a reader of their various sites, books, and digital magazine, Simplify Magazine.
Today I want to tell you about their new online publication called, Simple Money.
What is Simple Money?
This newish publication is not a how-to investing guide. Nor does it focus on the latest buzzwords of the personal-finance sector.
Instead, it’s a magazine with practical, down-to-earth articles on managing money.
Simple Money is a quarterly, digital publication aiming to provide “simple, practical financial advice for the modern family. The magazine clearly focuses on the reader by being ad-free.
It features expert contributors writing practical, helpful content for the American family.
Each article is chosen, not for a click-bait headline, but because it contains information anyone can benefit from. Every issue of Simple Money Magazine features 8-10 contributors in the field, each addressing everyday financial topics and needs.
The publication is now on its 5th issue, with No. 6 coming in November 2019.
In issue No. 5, articles include:
- Financial Advice You Can Ignore —Kate Dore
- A Simple Guide to Investing in Real Estate
- The Joy of Living Within Your Means —Joshua Becker
- Stop Playing Rich —Kelvin Wong
- and more!
The first issue (which you can obtain for free) contains amazing articles on everything from how to have a happy money relationship, to common money mistakes smart people make, getting out of debt as a couple, and more.
- Separating Your Work, Your Income, and Your Job, by Vicki Robin, one of the authors of the money classic Your Money or Your Life.
- You Can't Buy Your Way to Better Habits – Kristin Wong
- Living the Debt-Free Dream —Cherie Lowe
- Joshua Becker also shares the terrific piece, Your Biggest Expense is Your Greatest Opportunity in the inaugural issue.
I think you'll be hooked after reading all these excellent pieces.
How do I Get Simple Money?
Simple Money Magazine offers each issue for just $6 or a lifetime subscription for only $25, and you get access to all issues—past, present, and future!
You can grab the first issue for free here.
The Women Who Money Team wants to introduce and share honest information and reviews about the products and services we’ve tried. Today’s introduction was written by Amy, co-founder of Women Who Money and founder of Life Zemplified.