Thank you for your interest in writing for Women Who Money!
We are currently accepting personal finance-related articles from women in the personal finance space (bloggers, authors, podcasters, coaches, advisors, etc.) who want to help women take control of their finances!
We are not accepting pre-written sponsored content.
Pitch us informational content. Our site strives to answer money questions women ask, and we’re working to provide financial information on three different levels:
- 100-level or beginner content such as:
- What is an IRA and do I need one?
- How do I make a basic budget?
- What is a health savings account?
- What is the difference between a 401K and a Roth IRA?
- Should I buy a house or keep renting?
- 200-level or intermediate content that expands on 100-level information, such as:
- How do I open an IRA?
- What are different ways to make budgets?
- How can an HSA help me maximize savings?
- Should I take a loan from my 401k?
- Should I buy an out-of-state rental property?
- 300-level or advanced concepts such as:
- What is socially responsible investing?
- How can advanced budgeting techniques help grow my net worth?
- How can an HSA be used as a retirement strategy?
- What is a “Backdoor” Roth?
- Should I pay cash or use leverage to buy more rental properties?
You could also write an honest review of a financial book, app, product, or service. Let us know what has helped you take control of your finances!
Telling your story is another option! This can be done by answering interview questions or by sharing an engaging piece about a personal finance challenge in your life.
Do you have another idea? Pitch us. But make sure it specifically addresses our goal of helping women “do money”. We do not pay for contributed articles at this time. (We hope to in the future!) But you will be listed as a “contributor” with a bio and picture (or logo) on our contributor page.
Send your email and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘WwM Proposed Content’ in the subject line.
- Briefly tell us who you are
- State whether you are proposing informational content, a review (including the type of review), or your story
- Include recommended titles for your proposed post
- Include a simple outline with bullet points
- Tell us how Women who Money readers will benefit from your post
- Add a couple of links to your best posts or sample writing
We will reply to you within one week to discuss your idea. We look forward to connecting!