Women Who Money offers monthly site sponsorship opportunities.
By sponsoring the website, you will have an opportunity to tell our readers about your business, services, or products, as well as support a website whose goal is to give all women the information they need to improve their financial lives.
Your sponsorship will not influence the creation, selection, or presentation of content or other information or resources provided on this site.
Sponsorship of Women Who Money will help cover costs, which include website hosting, marketing, content creation, software licenses, and the long list of other expenses for running and keeping the site online, fresh and timely.
Only one company will be the main sponsor for each month.
To thank our sponsors, we provide:
- A comment before & after the content of website posts. The top comment will be text that includes a link to the sponsor’s post or website. The comment after the content of the post will include a link to the sponsor's website and the wording, “Women Who Money is sponsored this month by ___. Our sponsor is not responsible for and has not influenced the creation, selection, or presentation of content or other information or resources provided on this site.”
- A logo on the front page of WomenWhoMoney.com linking to a sponsor page thanking the monthly sponsor and providing information about the sponsor and their products. This informational part of the post will be written by the sponsor.
- A logo (300 x 300) in the sidebar of WomenWhoMoney.com linking to the sponsor's website or product.
- Social media sharing, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Name and link in our email newsletter throughout the month.
- Name and link in our ‘Previous Sponsors' listing ongoing.
Requirements for our sponsors: Your business, product, or service must be aligned with the vision of this website – to provide trustworthy personal finance information and resources to women.
A one-month sponsorship of WomenWhoMoney.com is $450.
Are you a non-profit? Contact us for special Partnership Opportunities.
Current or Previous Partners Include: