Amy is the co-founder of Women Who Money and Women’s Money Talk, and the founder and blogger behind the award-winning site Life Zemplified. She’s a regular contributor to GOBankingRates as a member of their #SmartMoneySquad, a frequent contributor to Wealthfit, and to a variety of personal finance sites around the web.
Amy enjoys writing about mindful spending and saving, retirement planning, and financial independence. She holds a B.A. from Oakland University and is an entrepreneur at heart. She’s previously owned two businesses and held positions in accounting, human resources, and project management within the automotive industry. Like Vicki, Amy has recently left full-time employment. She’s now devoting herself to family and passion projects.
In addition to personal finance, Amy’s also passionate about health and fitness and promotes overall wellness to whoever will listen. When she’s not reading or writing, you’ll likely find her exercising, experimenting in the kitchen, or fawning over her new granddaughter.
Favorite posts on Amy’s, Life Zemplified site:
- How To Be Happy? Do These 3,677 Things, And It’s Yours!
- What Helps You Achieve Financial Independence Besides Money
- Less Stuff, Less Waste, More Money? [A Mindful Spending Experiment]
- What Can You Accomplish In A Year? (Questions to Ask Yourself)
Amy’s articles for GOBankingRates:
- Why $1M Might Not Be Enough for My Retirement Dreams (or Yours)
- It Never Fails — Why I’m Always Shocked at How Little Americans Have Saved
- Our Road to Retirement: Driving the US to Find the Best Places to Retire
- We Refinanced to a 15-Year Mortgage and Saved Big
- Money (and Other) Lessons I Learned From the Restaurant Business
- The Items I Learned You Do (and Don’t) Need to Buy for Your Nursery
- How to Spring Clean Your Financial House