Amy is the co-founder of Women Who Money and Women's Money Talk, and the founder and blogger behind the award-winning site Life Zemplified. She's been a regular contributor to GOBankingRates as a member of their #SmartMoneySquad, a frequent contributor to Wealthfit, and to a variety of personal finance sites around the web.
Amy enjoys writing about mindful spending and saving, retirement planning, and financial independence. She holds a B.A. from Oakland University and is an entrepreneur at heart. She's previously owned two businesses and held positions in accounting, human resources, and project management within the automotive industry. She's now devoting herself to family and passion projects.
In addition to personal finance, Amy's passionate about health and fitness and promotes overall wellness to whoever will listen. When she’s not reading or writing, you’ll likely find her exercising, experimenting in the kitchen, or fawning over her young grandchildren.
A few favorite posts on Life Zemplified:
- How To Be Happy? Do These 3,677 Things, And It’s Yours!
- What Helps You Achieve Financial Independence Besides Money
- FIRE – Financial Independence, Retire Early or Retire Ever?
- Less Stuff, Less Waste, More Money? [A Mindful Spending Experiment]
- What Can You Accomplish In A Year? (Questions to Ask Yourself)
- The Ultimate List Of Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Change Your Life (and the World) with an Exponential Mindset
- How To Calculate Opportunity Cost: The Hidden Cost Of Every Decision
- The Magic of Stock Index Funds: How To Consistently Grow Your Retirement Fund [With Less Risk]
- Your Battle Against Time: How to Conquer Inflation & Rescue Your Retirement Plan
- Why $1M Might Not Be Enough for My Retirement Dreams (or Yours)
- Our Road to Retirement: Driving the US to Find the Best Places to Retire