Amy Blacklock is the cofounder of Women Who Money and Women's Money Talk, and along with her cofounder Vicki, she's co-author of Estate Planning 101, From Avoiding Probate and Assessing Assets to Establishing Directives and Understanding Taxes, Your Essential Primer to Estate Planning, from Adams Media, a division of Simon & Schuster.
Amy's also the founder and blogger behind the Plutus Award-winning site Life Zemplified. She's been a contributor to Wealthfit, Medi-Share, and various personal finance sites around the web. Amy enjoys writing about mindful spending and saving, retirement planning, and financial independence.
She holds a bachelor's from Oakland University and is an entrepreneur at heart. Amy previously owned two businesses and held positions in accounting, human resources, and project management within the automotive industry. She's now devoting herself to family and passion projects.
In addition to personal finance, Amy's passionate about health and fitness and promotes overall wellness to whoever will listen. When she’s not reading or writing, you’ll likely find her exercising, experimenting in the kitchen, or fawning over her young grandchildren.
A few favorite posts on Life Zemplified:
- How To Be Happy? Do These 3,677 Things, And It’s Yours!
- What Helps You Achieve Financial Independence Besides Money
- FIRE – Financial Independence, Retire Early or Retire Ever?
- Less Stuff, Less Waste, More Money? [A Mindful Spending Experiment]
- What Can You Accomplish In A Year? (Questions to Ask Yourself)