Vicki is the co-founder of Women Who Money and Women’s Money Talk, and the founder and blogger behind Make Smarter Decisions. She’s a regular contributor to GOBankingRates as a member of their #SmartMoneySquad and a frequent contributor to a variety of personal finance sites around the web.
Vicki enjoys writing about real estate investing, financial independence, career decisions, and travel. She holds a doctoral degree in Educational Leadership from the University of Rochester. She’s been a high school science teacher, a school administrator, and a college professor in her almost 30-year career as an educator. She’s also been a landlord for 25 years. Vicki left full-time employment after achieving financial independence and is now pursuing passion projects.
Vicki shares Amy’s passion for health and fitness. When she’s not working out or blogging, you’ll find her reading, learning from an online course, or plotting her next travel adventure.
- Making Smart Decisions – A Short Version of the Process!
- 5 Teenage Decisions That Helped Make Me Rich
- Making Good Decisions – The Pros & Cons of Using Pros & Cons Lists
- Giving Up My Goals To Focus On Habits
Vicki’s articles for GOBankingRates:
- Florida vs. Arizona for Retirement? Why the Sunshine State Got Our Vote
- 3 Family Members, 3 Degrees, Each in 3 Years — How We Did It
- I Downsized Once — Why I’m Considering Doing It Again
- Why I Enjoy Living in One of America’s Richest States
- Trying to Retire: My Really Bad Case of ‘One More Year’ Syndrome