Seeking informative and engaging written content? We do that.
Require editing or proofreading of your own written word? We do that.
Searching for Brand Ambassadors to represent your company? We do that too.
Our team of writers (including Plutus Award winners & nominees) has been publishing content in the personal finance and wellness space for over five years. Articles from our team are seen on sites such as GOBankingRates, Yahoo Finance, MSN, Nasdaq.com, Business Insider, Considerable, and WealthFit.
Between our multiple websites and freelance content writing assignments, we’ve written on a wide variety of financial, wellness, and lifestyle topics, and we’re confident we can deliver high-quality articles for you too. Due to the depth of our team, we can provide you with complete writing, editing, and proofreading services, so all you need to do is publish.
Content samples are listed below. For additional information or a personalized quote, please email us at moneywomen at womenwhomoney.com.
Websites owned by the Women Who Money Co-Founders include:
- Women Who Money – Helping Women Take Control of Their Finances (Informational, Researched Content). Winner of the Best Generation X Blog, 10th Annual Plutus Awards (2019). Nominated for Best Finance Blog for Women, 9th Annual Plutus Awards (2018).
- Women’s Money Talk – Sharing Money Stories from Other Female Personal Finance Writers and Creating Money Conversations in the Community
- Life Zemplified – Simplifying Finances, Fitness, Food, & Fun (Amy’s Website). Winner of Best Generation X Blog, 9th Annual Plutus Awards (2018).
- Make Smarter Decisions – Maximize satisfaction. Minimize regrets. (Vicki’s Website). Nominated for Best Retirement Blog, 9th Annual Plutus Awards (2018).
From Women Who Money – Researched, informational content to answer money questions – provided in 3 levels, beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- Commercial Real Estate Investing – What Do I Need To Know?
- How Do I Save For Retirement When Helping My Kids and Parents?
- How Can I Help My Children Understand Poverty?
- Product and Book Reviews:
- How To Be Happy? Do These 3,677 Things And It’s Yours!
- How To Find Confidence And Not Let Your Big But Get In The Way
- 10 Essential Money Lessons Every Teen Should Learn – Medi-Share
- Why I Quit My Job to Take Care of My Grandchild – Considerable
- Trying to Retire: My Really Bad Case of ‘One More Year’ Syndrome – GOBankingRates and Yahoo Finance
- Why $1M Might Not Be Enough for My Retirement Dreams (or Yours) – GOBankingRates and Yahoo Finance
- Change Your Life (and the World) with an Exponential Mindset – WealthFit